A bilingual interactive newsletter about the employment and entrepreneurship, a field of the EU Youth Strategy. Youth Unemployment is in Europe reaches the 20%. European Union intents to smooth the transition from education and training to the labour market through the initiative “Youth on the Move” , one of the 7 flagship initiatives of the growth strategy “Europe 2020”.
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs- Interview: “Host Entrepreneur”
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs- Interview: “Young Entrepreneur”
- “We Mean Business” Campaign.
- Job Vacancies and Traineeships in EU institutions.
- Good Practices at a local level.
“Youth Opportunities Initiative” is part of the EU’s initiative “Youth on the Move” and aims to drive down youth unemployment.